This wordpress blog is about the alchemy of Steven School in words and pictures concerning the magnum opus or the great work of the sun and moon in the mineral kingdom of hermetic alchemy. For updates on Steven School Alchemy subscribe to the Steven School Alchemy YouTube Channel.
2. What ancient alchemy secret does the serpent represent in the bible?
6. What is the philosopher's Stone supposed to do?
7. What did alchemist's believe they could derive from the Philosopher's
8. What ancient bible symbol depicts the hidden manna?
9. What biblical figure was said to be an alchemist?
10. What title would be appropriate for a practitioner of the great work?
11. What hidden biblical secret does the seal of Solomon reveal?
12. What is the Philosopher's Stone in the bible called?
1. What is the Philosopher's Stone in alchemy?
3. How is the Philosopher's Stone described in the bible?
4. What are the primary colors of the great work?
5. Name of a modern alchemist.
The philosopher’s stone crossword puzzle by Steven School Alchemy YouTube Channel.
3. Who wrote the hermetica?
8. Which alchemical substance was attributed to biblical life spans?
9. What is plant alchemy called?
10. What is the catalyst for a philosopher's stone recipe?
11. What is the name of the ancient science of kings?
12. What is another term for alchemical gold?
13. Who is the creator of the Steven School Alchemy YouTube Channel?
14. What did alchemist's call a liquid utilized to extract the essence of a
1. What are the ingredients of the philosopher's stone?
2. Who is the author of The New Chemical Light?
4. What biblical figure was considered to be an alchemist?
5. Who taught alchemy to Michael Sendivogius?
6. What is another name for Azoth in alchemy?
7. What was the first alchemy booklet published by Steven School?
8. What is another name for the philosopher's stone?